Program Manager and Enterprise Architect
- As a Project Manager, AI expert, and Solutions Architect, developed solution architectures, designed, and deployed an AI-based solution for the Opioid system. Specific accomplishments include designing and configuring algos using RPA/ML techniques, developing an EA to support data analytics, and successful delivery of the overall project/program.
- As a Data Analytics Lead and PM, designed and deployed an integrated ERP solution with external vendor network. Provided PM services for SAP BPC and S4/HANA Implementation Projects, designed and implemented budgeting and forecasting, data analytics, and reporting functionality. Developed and implemented SAP S/4HANA migration strategy – provided expertise and leadership in BPR, SAP Migration Cockpit and other tools, Data Migration process, on-prem/hybrid/cloud setup approaches, and SAP best practices.
- Provided PM services for SAP Implementation Projects, designed and implemented Global ATP, SCM (MM, PP, PM, FICO) functionality. Implemented ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager (v7.2) like ChaRM, ITSM, and E2E monitoring.
- Provided SAP GATP, MM, and Finance PM and Solution Architecture services, designed and implemented SAP Solution Manager (v7.2) toolsets (including ChaRM, ITSM, and E2E). Developed and implemented SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap. Oversee enterprise delivery of the SAP Solution Manager landscapes including integration to third party tools.
- Sr. SAP PM and principal SAP Solutions Architect and Project Advisor for SAP Integration project in Manufacturing and Mobility SBUs
- Managed SAP Solution Manager and FICO/MM/SD implementations, Lead Blueprinting and Design efforts. Interact with Senior management and business executives. Manage expectations and scope, provided knowledge based on industry best practices. Worked with Global Process Owners on requirements identification and mapping to SAP processes. Developed EPC (enterprise process chains) across SBUs. Provide integration advise across SAP functional modules.